1) What was the best month of your life?
2) What was the worst month of your life?
3) What one thing would you do, assuming you could, to have more best months?
Have no job yet possess sufficient financial resources to live comfortably and be surrounded by a group of like-minded fellow seekers after wisdom and Mario Kart perfection.
4) Imagine what you're going to do with the next 24 hours (just imagine, don't tell us). Now imagine that it's a year later, and you're allowed to live it over again. What will you do differently?
call people down on their knee-jerk racism more explicitly.
5) What is your most attractive or enjoyable quality...
my willingness to buy the beer.
...to loved ones?
my unwavering support.
6) How long have you known your oldest friend?
7) How long have you known your newest friend?
a couple of months
8) How many of your friends could you conceivably have an ill-considered but ultimately harmless affair with while the two of you were by yourselves in another city?
9) What is your most commonly maligned or misunderstood belief?
that I was put on this earth to solve problems that only I can solve. (note: I misunderstand this as much, if not more so, than anyone else.)
10) It's the future and you're famous! But most people only know one brief quote from you. What is it?
"You must solve a problem because it's a problem, not because the solution is profitable."
"Haul down the bridge, Sir Consul, with all the speed ye may,
And I, with two more to help me, will hold the foe in play.
For in yon strait path a thousand my well be stopped by three.
Now who will stand at either hand and keep the bridge with me?"
11) Also, your life has inspired a popular dance! How does it go?
you stare at the sky and keep jumping as high as you can.
12) Oops, now you're dead. Write a 15-word obituary.
No one on Earth went to bed hungry last night. Thanks, Mike. We'll miss you.
13) You're still dead. What sort of person is your biographer?
Winston Churchill, if he's available.